Monday 2 December 2013

Avon Colour Attract Magnetic Nail Polish - Rose Flash

I do like a magnetic nail polish, so when I saw them in the Avon Brochure and for a bargain price I simply had to add to my collection.  This is Rose Flash a coppery pink with shimmer; I love the colour and don't have any other magnetic polish like it.  The magnets are available to buy separately but I have loads from my previous magnetic polishes.  I tried with both wavy & straight lines, I think I prefer the straight lines just because the lines are closer together so you get more of them.  Will I buy another from the Avon Colour Attract range???  Hell yeah!
12 ml bottle.
To the Pics!!!!


 
  The Avon Colour Attract Magnetic nail polishes are currently available from Avon, check them out online, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I saw these in the Avon brochure but didn't buy them, but after seeing these swatches I think I'm gonna have too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is so pretty. Love the color for it looks classy and unique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete