Sunday 15 June 2014

Nails Inc Hay Hill from the Blossom Collection

This is Nails Inc Hay Hill from The Blossom Collection although it is available in other Nails Inc sets.  It's the fastest drying polish I've got, literally drying as you're painting and has a matte finish.  Formulation is thick so I've thinned down for hopefully easier application in future.  The bubble gum pink polish has an iridescent shimmer which you can see in the bottle and with a glossy top coat but not when matte.  Pics below with and without glossy top coat.
To the pics.........
So which finish do you prefer, personally glossy top coat all the way for me. Do you have the Blossom collection?  Which have you tried and which are your faves, let me know as I don't know which to try next! 

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely glossy for me, matte's growing on me slowly but surely. It's a brilliant pink nail polish (slightly peach?) Brilliant post! :)

    ReplyDelete