Monday 6 April 2015

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Nail Polish S340

Today is all about neutral nails which I think gives a well groomed look.  Plain, simple & chic.  It's also a great base for toppers, stamping, decals etc (it's all about the base - hee hee!)  Here's another of my Sweet Color nail polishes from Born Pretty Store, the shade number is S340.  I've applied 3 coats of the latte coloured polish to build up the colour, 1 coat would be an excellent base for a French mani.  Lovely polish which applied easily, has a good brush, nice slim cap and decent size 12ml bottle.
I have a discount code for Born Pretty Store which is HXBQ10 and gets you 10% off 'full' priced items.
Check out my video below.
To the pics.....

  Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Nail Polish S340 is currently $6.97 / £4.13 / €5.28 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous nude! Love it :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Nude color That I love.
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete