Sunday 8 November 2015

Avon Metallic Effects Nail Polish - Frosted Peach, Jade Reflection, Platinum Petal, Gold Leaf

I'm very pleased to show you 4 super Avon Metallic nail polishes, recently purchased from the Avon sale leaflet for 99p each!  Very shimmery and I'm sure they'll be fab for stamping as I've already got & tried Avon Arctic Steel from the metallic range and it's a brill stamper.  They paint very well, nice brushes, quite thick polishes, you could get away with one coat if pushed for time. So if you see them in the Avon Sale Brochure I highly recommend them.  I'm not an Avon Rep and have no affiliation with them what so ever, I just want to share these lovely metallictastic polishes with you.  
To the pics.......
Top L-R - Frosted Peach, Jade Reflection
Bottom L-R - Platinum Petal, Gold Leaf
Below: Frosted Peach
 Below: Jade Reflection
 Below: Platinum Petal
 Below: Gold Leaf
 
You can keep up to date with Avon online, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment